Master the kingdom of your existence
Happiness in life comes from fulfillment of deep desires.
In this camp we will identify our deepest desires and start to fulfill them with help of coaches and the group. The desires can lie in the entire spectrum of existence – material and mind.
True desires, by their nature, must not only benefit the me, but also everyone else involved in their fulfillment. This mutual benefit is what makes any activity sustainable.
In this context, we will identify our true desires with their supplementary desires and traits. Everyday, we will follow techniques and processes to fulfill them.
We will generate and share value between all the co-creating streams of thought through open communication, constructive feedback and sincere action. As the main outcome – the team will develop a clear and empowered Self in four weeks.
The process and results of this camp will reflect in the Lifemaker social network being developed by our community. Lifemaker will take the learnings and wins from this small group to the entire world.
In the four weeks, we will be enriched and we will make compassionate, clear-minded, co-creating friends for life – the true motivation for conducting this camp and making LifeMaker application 🙂
- Identify deepest desires
- Learn to invite people into the classroom of mutual growth (profit and learning) by making low costs and high benefits that they can see without further argument
- Bring security into relationships of profit and learning by reinviting those already invited into your life without clarity and out of fear or insecurity – reset your inner and outer Self for growth.
- A daily practice for fruitful living.
CAMP START DATE : 9TH APRIL 2017
CAMP END DATE : 7TH MAY 2017
SCHEDULE : EVERYDAY AFTER SUNSET , BEFORE DINNER
THIS CAMP IS FREE TO ATTEND
- Desire for exploring life in its full potential.
- Giving up all that dims the shine of your existence. This makes it the costliest camp :’D
- Openness to (constructive) criticism.
- Humility to acknowledge ignorance
- Sincerity to learn
- Following the mentor’s advice and camp guidelines
- Lots of chart paper, glue sticks, sketch pens scissors and post its
Minimum Group Size – 1 People
Maximum Group Size – 10 People