An initiative by Yellow Kagaz to help people in starting, managing and growing their business more efficiently.
This Entrepreneurship Development Workshop is being organized for the folks who wish to start a new business in India. This workshop shall explain some most essential basic legal and secretarial technicalities for starting a business. Every batch shall be given 10 hours of training from Monday to Friday , two hours per day and shall cover the syllabus provided herein.
- A certificate of appreciation shall be given to each of the candidate attending minimum of 8 hours of this workshop.
- Persons who will complete this workshop successfully shall be given three month of free consultation support for starting their business and managing it efficiently.
- Successful candidates shall be provided with required investment support for the execution of their venture depending upon the viability of their business plan.
The syllabus for the same is as follows:
- Introduction to entrepreneurial ecosystem in India.
- Study of types of Business Structures.
- Understanding Business Registrations, Licensing & Certification.
- The making of a Business Plan Part 1.
- The making of a Business Plan Part 2.
- Getting Loan, Funding and Investment for Business.
- Understanding of Direct Taxes.
- Understanding Legal Contracts for businesses.
- Understanding of Indirect Taxes.
- Understanding Copyright, Trademark & Patent.
- Study of Existing Government Schemes & Subsidy.
- Making of an execution plan for any business idea.
- Distribution of Certificates.
Camp Start Date: 10th April 2017
Camp End Date: 5 May 2017
Batch wise details:
Batch 1: 10 April – 14 April
Batch 2: 17 April – 21 April
Batch 3: 24 April – 28 April
Batch 4: 1 April – 5 April
Founder & MD Yellow Kagaz
A law graduate from one of the premier National Law Schools of the country , an entrepreneur by profession who takes keen interest in contributing towards ease of doing business in India by his innovative problem solving approach. piyushrajverma/linkedin piyushrajverma/facebook
The total cost of the Entrepreneurship development workshop camp is ₹ 3750/-
Scholarship are available to select students only. Please apply for the scholarship when applying for the camp
Minimum Group Size – 30 People
Maximum Group Size – 200 People